Friday 5 April 2013

Calculator v1 by .$!D - My first Working project






Hello friends, from many dys i m thinking to learn some new languages which is real helful for my new innovative stuffs and by the help of which i can make some new goodies. So to full fill my this desire i thought i have to start with Visual basic6. This is a very interesting language and very much helpful in making my own small purposeful softys.
So after going though some books n eting help with a ll my dear friends i came to know all the very basic things about Viisual Basic6 comanly known as Vb6 n after messing with ome of its
concepts i m standing here with all n all my first well working softwares. :p
One More programming feature that i combine is that Digital watch which display your current timing in it.


Ya its my Own calculator. ( Note- One of the key”Del” isn’t working)

Check it out go through it n enjoy ..


http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6bu8o969in1xi68

Download My Calculator Exe File:  Download Calculator v1

Download its Source File Here: Download Its SourceFile

Hope it will help you in getting in hand your some of the programming concepts.
Stay with us for some more tutorials.
 



Thanks For being with Us plz Like us On Fb==> computer Stuffs <==

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Top Sites

Share Our Badge

 Computer Stuffs

Be Updated Its Free.

Subscribe via Email

Visitors Everyday



Website Security Test

Followers