Wednesday 22 May 2013

Flip your Google Down- Funny trick




Hey firends, its been so long i cant see any own posts as u all know the reasons that i am busy with my exams n all that stuffs. But last night I realy got someting intresting which make a cute smile to your face...

Just a samll but funny trick I would Like to share with you all about Google






1. Go to Google.com

2. Now Click on Search Box n write.. " Google gravity ".

3. Now Click on " I m Feeling Lucky ".

4. Saw the magic happening in front of your eyes..



 Or Go to This Link From Your Computer Browser..

Googlr Gravity

its realy funny I love thiS trick/..

Hope You enjoyed It.


Thanks For being with Us plz Like us On Fb==> computer Stuffs <==

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Top Sites

Share Our Badge

 Computer Stuffs

Be Updated Its Free.

Subscribe via Email

Visitors Everyday



Website Security Test

Followers