Monday 4 February 2013

Exclusive romantic Love quotes [ Valantine special ]

Hi Lovers, We talk abut software, different tips, tricks  reviews and all intresting stuffs. But we cant forget about the most sensational feeling called "LOVE". 

On this Valentine day thir is something special for all Our Facebook lovers..  Check out NEw Facebook quotes which you can use it  as Ur rocking status on this romantic month.

HEre WE Go..



1)

V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine

A…..is for I will Always be yours

L…..is for Love at its most extreme

E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.

N…..is for Never-ending love

T…..is for we will Always be Together forever

I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;

N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to

E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .



2)

Ur R Culprit Of House Of My Heart

The Police R On The Way 2 Arrest

U For Stealing My Heart, Hijacking

My Feelings, And Driving Me Crazy.

See U In Court.

***Happy Valentine’s Day 2013***


3)

Love is not something that happens on first sight,It happens when you start knowing each other,

And it turn ending up needing each other,

For every feeling,for every thought and for every moment Happy Valentines 2013!!!


4)

No poems no fancy words

I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU

my Princess with all my heart.

Happy Valentine day 2013!!!


5)

You kissed my lips and I felt a flutter in my heart,

You touched my hand and lit a spark in my body,

You stared into my eyes and saw straight into my soul,

You put your arms around me and I was finally complete.

***Happy Valentine Day 2013***


6)Valentine’s Day money-saving tip: Break up on Feb 13th, get back together on the 15th ;)




7)Valentines Day is so fake. If you love someone, you’ll treat him/her special every day. Not once out of 365 days.


8)Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Happy Valentine’s Day


9)What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. Happy Valentine’s Day


10)Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.


11)48+2 Members can sit in a Bus. 5+1 can sit in a Car. 3+1 can sit in a auto 1+1 can sit in a Bike. Only 1 can sit in my Heart, That's "YOU" My dear valentine


12)Whenever it hurts to look back, and you’re too scared to look ahead, you can always look beside you and your best friend will be there holding your hand.


13)I just wanted to tell you, on this very special Valentine’s Day: I’m exceptionally thankful you lowered your standards enough to date me.


14)If you don’t have a valentine, hang out with your girlfriends, don’t go looking for someone. When it’s right, they’ll come to you



15)I love you - I love you,'This all that I can say

It is my vision in the night,

My dreaming in the day.

16)Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness...Oooooo ... Where is my MasterKey?



17)Tomorrow is Valentine’s day. Don’t worry if you’re single. You’re going to die alone anyway.


Wishing You all a very special Valentine Day 2013
From,
.$!D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Top Sites

Share Our Badge

 Computer Stuffs

Be Updated Its Free.

Subscribe via Email

Visitors Everyday



Website Security Test

Followers